We’re growing and looking for a new member for our team. If you’re a graphic designer that would like to work from home, set your own hours and gain experience working in a collaborative environment then you might LOVE Pixel Parfait! We are a small team of people very passionate about what we do and we’re looking for another passionate person to join us in designing for companies all around the country.
The current opening is part-time with a full-time opportunity projected for the end of the year. Interested in designers in any US state, you don’t need to be local to apply. Opening beginning ASAP with training scheduled for May. We are willing to train the right person, so please feel free to reach out if you have the required qualifications but are still working or need training with the full job skills! Currently, a 1099 contract position with full-time employment (W-4) is projected for the end of 2022-early 2023.
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Must have proficient knowledge working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Must have a working computer, internet access, and Adobe subscription
- Must be self-motivated, great with deadlines, and able to prioritize multiple jobs at the same time.
- Must be willing to learn new things and take written and oral instruction and critique well.
- Must be a team player and willing to take on miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have some availability during the regular working hours (M-F 8:00-5:00pm)
- Must be willing to work with Pixel Parfait clients as an extension of our brand and culture.
It’s a plus if you have any of these skills (not required to apply):
- Any WordPress experience
- Experience working with clients
- Sales Experience, especially in the marketing and design field
- Marketing Experience
- Any web development (coding) experience
- Experience using Adobe XD, Dreamweaver, Canva, or other platforms
- Speak Spanish and/or translation experience
- Proofreading or copywriting experience
- Great at writing promotional copy (perfect for websites and social media)
- Social Media management experience
- SEO optimization knowledge
- Online advertising experience (google and social ads)
What you might work on at Pixel Parfait:
- Social media graphics & account management
- Infographics & custom illustrations
- Brochures & Flyers
- Digital ads
- Blog graphics
- Email graphics
- Website graphics
- Website design and/or development using WordPress
- Management services for existing clients
- And More!
To apply: Email your resume and website or portfolio link to email@example.com.
We will reply to your email with an interview schedule if we’re interested.
Thank you for your time. We hope to work with you soon!